We will be BUSY the next few months!
- Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 1:30 p.m., an Intergroup meeting at 100 Chestnut, Hinds Square Building, Suite 112 (Come in south door, it’s the first door on the right.) We will elect three new officers at this meeting, and our bylaws require you be in attendance to be elected. The officers are Region 3 Representative, WSBC Delegate, and Intergroup Treasurer. (Diana was elected to an interim position, but this is for the normal two-year term.)Qualifications required for Region 3 Representative: “should be selected folr willingness to serve, commitment to the Twelve Stes\ps and Twelve Traditions of OA, with at least six (6) months current abstinence and working the Twellve Steps of Overeaters Anonymous.”
Qualifications required for WSBC Delegate include at least six (6) months current abstinence and others set out here.
Qualifications for Treasurer are set out at the Bylaws tab Article IV Section 3 and include 6 months current abstinence.
- Friday, October 30, 2015 at 7:00 p.m., a Fifth Friday Speaker meeting with a speaker from Austin at 100 Chestnut, Hinds Square Building, Suite 112 (Come in south door, it’s the first door on the right.)
- There will be NO 5th Friday meeting December 31st.
- Friday, January 29, 2016 – 5th Friday Meeting at 7:00 P.M.
- Saturday, January 30, 2016 – One Day Workshop directed by our Region 3 Trustee, Vicki W
- We host the Region 3 Assembly and Convention in Abilene April 15-17th at Hilton Garden Inn.